• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Peptides - using and dosages

MartinK

Hi all peptide therapy experienced!

Just landed a big shipment of peptides at my home and I want to get started with the application soon ;-)

I welcome the advice of all who have experience and are led by their doctors. This thread will be helpful also for other patients interested in peptides.

I have vials of lyophilized solution - 5mg (BPC-157), 10mg (THYMOSIN A + B), 20mg (SEMAX)
- SALINE
- INSULINE NEEDLES 1ml

DILUTION system - 1ml of saline for 5mg vial? 2ml for 10mg? 4ml for 20mg?

lyophilized solution = freezer?
dilution peptide = refrigerator?

USING - 0,1 ml dose? at what frequency?

Intramuscular or Subcutaneous is better?

Once I know everything, remove the question marks and edit the post, thank everyone !!

Martin

Last edited:

Hipsman

I used Ukrainian peptide erbisol (intramuscular) 2ml x2 daily - 10 days, then 2ml before sleep - 10 days.
Felt a little bit worse during treatment, but had very significant improvement after treatment for about 14 days, after 14 days all improvement faded and I'm now back to baseline.

Here some doctors use peptides with antivirals, it may be more effective that way.

Lieselotte

@MartinK there are some threads on here with information if you search for BPC-157 and Thymosin Alpha1.

I am not aware of anyone here trying Semax yet?

There are also a couple of Facebook groups where people share the information about peptides they're taking. You might want to check them out/search them.

Hi! I would think saline would burn. I regularly do peptide shots but use bacteriostatic water to mix. I do sq

FYI thymosin alpha one is being looked at for covid infection. So def a good one to have

stefanosstef

There are many anecdotal reports of BPC-157 causing dopamine issues and anhedonia, probably via downregulation of the receptors.It is quite persistant, might be permanent.I guess that since this shouldn't happen via actual damage or toxicity, there might be a way of reversing it but people are struggling.Many have tried a few things but nothing worked.There are at least 2 studies that show something similar in mice.

Concurrent administration of BPC-157 with adderall or similar drugs may increase the risk.I would avoid BPC-157 unless it's a serious injury that may leave permanent issues...

So, about your questions:
Lyophilized is the non reconstituted peptide, solid form.You should store these in the freezer, they last months.
You reconstitute them with bacteriostatic water, this is the first choice.I wouldn't use saline.You can use sterile water for injections and do it very carefuly to minimize the risks of contaminating it, because it's not bacteriostatic so microbes can grow.With injectable water it's better to finish the bottle in 2-3 weeks.

Reconstituted peptides are stored in the fridge too.

Fill them fully, that is usually 4mls.In any case measure the amount of water you put so you know the concentration.For example, if you put 4ml in 5mg BPC-157, you have 5mg/4ml=5000mcg/4ml=1250mcg/ml.A full insulin syringe is 1ml, so the 100 mark is 1ml.For the above dilution 10 mark = 1250/10 = 125mcg BPC-157.Most peptides may be better injected away from food.

As for intramuscular vs subcutaneous it has no real benefits to do intramuscular but you can try it.For example, last batch of BPC-157 I tried was burning be subcutaneous, so it was more comfortable to do intramuscular, which is not very comforable by itself.Be very careful where you inject, nerve damage is no joke, it can be very serious.Belly fat is safe.Intramuscular there is a small triangle area on the deltoid that should be safe, it's the vaccine area.Google it.

It's best not to put anything in the freezer.

knackers323

@stefanosstef i seen a post of yours from last year saying that there were rare reports of BPC-157 causing dopamine and anhedonia problems.

i take it that since then, you have heard more accounts of this happening?

is there somewhere online where you have seen these accounts? i looked and couldnt find any mention of it.

how long are people finding the side effects are lasting?

stefanosstef

@stefanosstef i seen a post of yours from last year saying that there were rare reports of BPC-157 causing dopamine and anhedonia problems.

i take it that since then, you have heard more accounts of this happening?

is there somewhere online where you have seen these accounts? i looked and couldnt find any mention of it.

how long are people finding the side effects are lasting?

There are groups in facebook for peptides and bpc-157 specifically.Join them and search for anhedonia.I am not wathing them anymore but I can say that the pattern was concurrent use of bpc-157 along with amphetamines.