• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Peptides/Dr. Kaufmann

Navid

I read on FB that Dr. K is starting to treat with peptides. has anyone started working with him using these. I am particularly interested in the Thymosin-Alpha?

Thanks.

junkcrap50

I'm not working with Dr. Kaufman. But have been using 2 peptides: Thymosin Alpha & Thymosin Beta. I also started BPC-157 with them at the same time, but stopped it without any ill effects.

The peptides were HUGE for me. A total game changer. I was bed-bound for 6 months with extreme malaise, brain on fire feeling, and extreme irritability. I could barely do anything, basically only eat and use the bathroom.
The peptides got me from bedbound 20 hours/day to mostly homebound and able to run a few errands out of the house (1-2 hours out) per week. I also felt like a bit of my personality come back. And I noticed a change was fairly immediatly (for me at least) - 1-2 days. I still take them and never missed more than 1-2 doses (tho changed my dosing frequency, as I can now get by with less).

There are also a few threads where there's more discussion on Thymosin Alpha and other peptides, so check those for more info. https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/thymosin-alpha-1.61531/

MartinK

Hi there, please, anyone from Europe countries with experience with some Europe manufacturers? Im looking for good source, now know only Dublin Peptides (https://dublin.direct-peptides.com/ )

It would be great to share where you buy the peptides ;-)

Thanks a lot!
Martin

mitoMAN