• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Peptide SAM-PD injections, TH1 TH2

readyforlife

Has anyone tried peptide injections? I've tried alot of things through the years and last week I went to my doctor and he wants me to try Peptide injections. I would have one injection each month for a year. The peptide injection he would be using is SAM-PD, has anyone tiried this before? My Doctor said that it rebalances the TH1, TH2 system. I guess it calms down the TH2. I was on Heparin for six months and I felt really good on it. The only reason I stopped injecting heparin is because I was tired of having to do it twice a day everday. It would be so much easier to just have a peptide injection each month.

Has anyones doctor talked about the importance of controlling the TH2? If so what did their doctors put them on to stop the TH2? I'm wondering what the Dr. Klimas has to say about controlling the TH2.

readyforlife

I posted this a year ago and know one responded. I was hoping to bump this post to see if anyone has tried the peptide injections. I didn't try the injections because of the cost but i'm going back to my doctor in October to talk about doing the injections. I'm at the point if the injections can a least stop the crashes I would be willing to pay $325 a month for life.