• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Pedialite: Best thing for High Heart Rate

Seven7

Seven
To all,

After I posted a reply for somebody I have being experimenting with doses of Pedialite and decided to share my findings! Pedialite is By FAR the BEST thing I have found to control high HR during relapse. I am doing a bottle a day 33.8OZ.

TX Sushi!!! I did what u told me to took a whole bottle at the time. I woke up today w RHR of 97, I was afraid to have a bad relapse and Took a whole bottle of it, my hr Has been in 83 and lower since then (good number for me). Just thought to share the tip.

Calathea

Great idea! Do you happen to know how much sodium and potassium are in each bottle in grams? I make up my own electrolyte drink using low-sodium salt, amongst other things, and I can't make head or tail of the quantities listed on the Pedialyte site.

Seven7

Seven
Pedialite Content

PEDIALYTE PROVIDES (PER LITER): Sodium, mEq: 45; Potassium, mEq: 20; Chloride, mEq: 35; Zinc, mg: 7.8; Dextrose, g: 25; Energy, Cal: 100;

Can somebody pls translate from mEq to mg?