• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Origami pill box

Rebeccare

Moose Enthusiast
If I didn't already have a pill box, I would be making this one.
So who says you can't have two pill boxes? When you have an item that you use every day, it makes a big difference when that item is something beautiful that makes you smile.

It would be perfect for small jewelry items, instead,
I keep all of my necklaces (that I never wear) in pill organizers. So handy! So maybe @lior can put all of her jewelry into her old pill box and then make a beautiful new one...

Wolfcub

I really like this @lior
It's different colours for days of the week....which brings me back to childhood, when I always imagined the days of the week to have their own colour! Tuesday was always yellow....Wednesday green, and Thursday purple for some random reason known only to my brain! :nerd:

PracticingAcceptance

When you have an item that you use every day, it makes a big difference when that item is something beautiful that makes you smile.

I agonised so much over which pill box to buy when I first bought it. I think I spent 3 sessions looking on amazon for the right one. It's colourful - a different colour for each day - and it has little signs on to denote time of day. It's adorable.

...just checked and they've discontinued it. Was going to post a link :( sorry!

Anyway, when I find another use for tiny boxes, these origami ones are totally cute and easy to make. (My jewellery is also in a very happy home!)