• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Opportunity to ask questions of Dr. Oliver Fiehn of the West Coast Metabolomics Center regarding ME/CFS (UC Davis) on Reddit (video included)

Diwi9

Administrator
From the Reddit thread (you have to click on the image below to link to the Reddit feed):
Dr. Oliver Fiehn is an expert in metabolomics and is the co-lead of one of the major research projects at the Center for Solutions for ME/CFS (CfS for ME/CFS), a NIH-funded collaborative research center at Columbia University. The CfS for ME/CFS will be be conducting a video Q&A session with Dr. Fiehn featuring some of your questions from this thread. Post your questions here and vote on other questions you want to see answered!