• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ondamed machine

Has anyone taken alot of treatments with ondamed (machine)? Have heard it helps with healing-some good references for MS, Lyme etc. as part of their healing protocol. Just curious if anyone has tried this for a good while.

Talked to a Lymie who treats others for free. She bought it for herself since the first time she tried it she slept-her lyme is not cured-but she is better and sleeps well now.

I done 3 sessions on one. Was going through a bad patch ..Didnt feel any benefit from it though. I have heard it depends on your practioner and their experience with the machine as they have to set the frequencies .. Was curious about these machines but alas I received no benefit from 3 sessions...

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I had a lot of sessions with the Ondamed machine from a really experienced practitioner (an MD). However, I didn't really notice much benefit. Perhaps it also depends on the condition being treated--and mind was too complex.

Sushi