• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nucleotides as a immunostimulator

RosieBee

Probably start up symptoms - I shall have another go using a very small amount and build up slowly.

It looks like the nucleotides I posted about earlier could cause problems. Especially since I have Lyme. Stimulating a Th1 immune response will likely increase inflammation. I've been experiencing depression for the past 4 months and it seems to be due in part to inflammatory cytokines. Anything that causes a herx (such as probiotics or antifungal/antibacterial/antimicrobial supplements) seems to trigger a response. It's likely that the immune system supplements I'm taking are also contributing to the problem.

So lotus what can one do when you get responses from everything?

Did you recover from your state and the inflammatory cytokines?

Can any of you recommend a nucleotide supplement from iherb ? or any other for that matter, doesn't have to be iherb...

I would like to try a good product and start really slowly