• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nexavir

Rrrr

i am posting this in the GcMAF section since many of us are taking Nexavir along with GcMAF
______

Dec 2, 2011: Some of us were told by our pharmacies that they can no longer get Nexavir from their distributor. I was even told that that could be the end of Nexavir until a new company starts making it.

So I called the Nexco company that makes Nexavir (ph 713-896-4949) and talked to "Roger" who said they are still making and supplying Nexavir, but that they are not longer supplying it to CPS (Custom Prescription Shop), which was in turn distributing it to pharmacies around the country for them.

So now, when you want to get Nexavir, you have to have your pharmacy contact the manufacturer Nexco, directly. and they have to talk to Roger. He said the best way to do this is to have the pharmacy simply email him, Roger, at Nexco@NexcoPharma.com (I guess write "Attention Roger" in the subject line?), and he will supply it to your pharmacy. He said your pharmacy should still be able to get Medicare (or whatever your insurance that used to cover it), to still cover it.