• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

new on empowher: "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Old Year/New Year Reflections"

Merry

Thank you, Jody, for the thought-provoking article to start the new year.

I was sorry to hear about your tendinitis. I wish you a pain-free and productive year.

Thanks for the article, Jody. I am glad you are able to articulate what so many of us go through.
On your blog you mention that you found a treatment that works for you and you are doing better. Do you tell much more about it on your blog somewhere? What treatment are you talking about that seemed to work for you?

Jody

Thank you, Jody, for the thought-provoking article to start the new year.

I was sorry to hear about your tendinitis. I wish you a pain-free and productive year.

Thanks Merry, I appreciate that. I hope you have a healthy and happy year, beyond your expectations.

Jody

Thanks for the article, Jody. I am glad you are able to articulate what so many of us go through.
On your blog you mention that you found a treatment that works for you and you are doing better. Do you tell much more about it on your blog somewhere? What treatment are you talking about that seemed to work for you?

Hi rwinsmom.

My blog may not have much detail on this, but my website http://www.ncubator.ca has a couple of sections that talk about the things that work for me. I get your question alot and I figure I need to put together an article or two at some point that summarizes what my treatments have been.

My naturopath Dr. Kelly Upcott has focused on detoxification (liver, immune system, in particular), avoiding foods that cause problems, heal the gut (juicing, more alkaline foods), increase overall health with supplements (vits B12, and D in particular, calcium / magnesium / zinc, omega 3 oil), dry skin brushing and Lymphagen to increase lymph movement, ... if you go to ncubator, you will see articles on these things and more.

I wonder if one of the reasons people come away from my site thinking they haven't found my treatments, might be because they don't sound like a treatment. No drug protocol, just ... taking out the bad, putting in the good.

There's just too much to put it all here, but if you want to check out ncubator, you will find much of what has been working for me. :Retro smile: