• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New lyme phage treatment

5vforest

Ugh, not this again. This has popped up in a few different forums I am a member of.

This place used to be called the "Hansa Center". You can google them and the people involved for background info.

I don't want to offend and/or ruffle feathers, but after doing some digging, it is my opinion that it's a load of crap. They did a good job making their website look authoritative, though.

Like all good snake oil, they took a real concept, phage therapy, and used it to disguise their b.s. "Induced Native Phage Therapy".

I am especially sensitive to stuff like this because it's already tough enough dealing with the controversy of having persistent Lyme / tick-borne illness.

Chronic Lyme is real, the treatments offered by many of these opportunists are not. (Some people will disagree with me and honestly, I no longer care.)

p.s. Dr. David A. Jernigan is not a medical doctor; he is a chiropractor o_O

p.p.s. @newbie_85 please do not take offense, none of this is directed at you. I've followed your threads and if my decade of experience and opinions with Lyme can be of any help to you, please let me know!

No worries, it is good to get as many different opinions as possible so one can make a better picture. It actually sounded too good to be true. But still saying that it is fake or crap just because it is new or because it sounds very good doesn't mean a lot. I just read all the comments from reddit. Some of them say it is fake but without any evidence. For sure we don't have enough evidence if this actually works, but same we also don't have enough evidence to say this doesn't work.

If anybody has any positive or negative story from anybody please write about it.

Last edited:

5vforest

> INPT is a proprietary invention by PhagenCorp, LLC and is currently U.S. Patent-Pending and available exclusively at the Biologix Center for Optimum Health in Franklin, Tennessee.

> Dr. David Jernigan
Founder/CEO
Biologix Center for Optimum Health

> Dr. David Jernigan
Founder, CEO at PhagenCorp

Also:

https://www.cjonline.com/news/busin...years-investigating-hansa-natural-health-care

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/ks-court-of-appeals/1728151.html

There are posters on other forums that speak highly of this doctor but personally I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. I'll see myself out... :D