• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New documentary about Dr. Bateman

Pyrrhus

I just saw this on Dr. Bateman's twitter this morning. Someone's made what looks to be a wonderful documentary about Dr. Bateman and her work for us. It's also available for crowdfunding, so take a look!

Thanks for posting- this will be interesting to watch. Bateman has a great story that isn't widely known.

The film is still being worked on, so contributions are welcome to finish the documentary.

The director is still looking for patient interviews, preferably with patients who know Lucinda Bateman:
Glemati Road Pictures said:
If you are willing, the director of the film would like to schedule a time to film an interview with you. Due to current circumstances, these interviews would be conducted via a Zoom call, FaceTime, or Skype depending on what you prefer.

Glemati Road Pictures
Producer/Director
Brannon Richardson
brannon@glematiroad.com
801-856-0420

LaurelW

That's what I understand, Rufous. I've been a patient of Dr. Bateman's for 25 years. She's an extraordinary doctor and has done so much to advance the field, including doing many, many clinical trials and lots of doctor and patient education. She's a truly knowledgeable and caring physician. I'm looking forward to seeing this when it's finished.

Rufous McKinney

She's an extraordinary doctor and has done so much to advance the field, including doing many, many clinical trials and lots of doctor and patient education.
I think its great! and just what we need- show the world what a true caring physican researcher is like...I hope we can get it widely viewed...