• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New Bradstreet Post

Daffodil

this autism-related brain inflammation and gcmaf helping it is really something isnt it? exciting.

Daffodil

Hi Hixxy. Thanks for asking:) Well.. I had my 12th shot (i think) on Tuesday. I did another 0.15 and the last 2 days have been kind of blah. Sometimes it picks up as the week progresses. I am again contemplating increasing the dose...but I think its my impatience talking again. I have to keep reminding myself that it hasn't been that long since I began and I have been sick 20 yrs.....

xoxoxo

Daffodil

as far as i know, KDM does not treat autism....but i didnt know about this conference! thanks!

Daffodil

oh i wish i had seen this post before. does anyone know where there might be a transcript or video of dr. bradstreet's presentation?
thanks
xoxo