• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

new article on empowher today "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And XMRV: A Matter Of Blood"

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Great article, Jody - I had thought the situation was too complex now to summarise concisely but you've both done that and made it humanly interesting. Great writing!

Jody

Thanks guys.

I wrote three different versions of this before it was all said and done. I can only use 400 words which makes it challenging.

The first version read too raw, and I figured people would discount it. The second one was my thoughts but not enough information. The third was all information (who did what when) but that was all. I was going to submit that one though because I also felt like it's all too complex for me to be able to make it clear in 400 words -- especially since the whole point is -- it's not clear. Nothing is clear.

My husband encouraged me to blend version 2 and version 3 and ... there it is. :Retro smile: