• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Neuroinflammation and Cytokines in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS): A Critical Review of Research Methods

Martin aka paused||M.E.

Could please everyone use the search function first before posting studies ✌️🏼.

No offense. It's just that I sometimes search for certain studies and want to read what the scientific educated users here said about the particular topic and with my little energy it's then confusing if there are multiple threads on the same study 📝

Thanks a lot!

Pyrrhus

Sorry, still struggling with all the available links.

No problem, you'll get the hang of it soon! :thumbsup:

The reason why many people like to keep all discussion about a single topic in a single discussion thread, is simply because it leads to more constructive discussions, and fewer repetitive discussions. That's all!

You may find some of this information helpful:
  • Prior to posting a thread, search the forums to make sure the topic hasn't already been posted. If there is an existing thread, please add to it rather than starting a new one. The 'Similar Thread' feature will also show you if a similar thread already exists.
  • Please keep thread titles direct, descriptive and accurate. Avoid titles like 'Hey, I found out something new', or 'This supplement works for me'.
Searching for discussions by topic: Although there is a search link found near the top-right corner of each page, our Google Site Search is more accurate. Although the search link found near the top-right corner of each page searches the entire forum, the Google Site Search only includes public posts. (Excluding any posts that are viewable only by members) We recommend trying the Google Site Search first, then the built-in search found near the top-right corner of each page.

Starting a discussion thread about a scientific paper: If you are starting a discussion thread about a specific scientific paper, please read this explanation of how to title your discussion thread.

I hope this helps! :)

SWAlexander

When you can only spend a limited time online this sort of repetition is easily done @SWAlexander, I've probably done the same a few times. Don't let it deter you from posting.

I admit, my time alone is not the only problem. My arm muscles are weak at the moment and typing becomes strenuous.
I´m translating, in addition, engl. publications for German with ME/CSF.
So, I apologize for not providing a summary.