• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Need recruits for new action site

judderwocky

Ok... so we got a bunch of people from the xmrv action petition... and im gonna be creating a little splash page that will hold XMRV related articles ... I'm gonna be integrating some functions like publishing to face book... etc... and i'm gonna need some people to help me test the site out once it gets going .... let me know if you would be willing to help...

my goal is that we would have a site for future petitions etc.. that would allow us to quickly splash stuff around on facebook and twitter... which were we got a good chunk of the 600 or signatures...

but im gonna need people to beta test it... so we don't have bugz in the systemz (oh noes!)