• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Need help finding information that is already here

Andrew

I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't find anything the last few days. What I'm looking for is information that discredits the latest CDC study. I think I saw something by Vernon. Also, isn't it the case that CDC hid the fact that their test failed to identify XMRV in samples from WPI and some other place. And maybe another discrediting source. I want to start contacting people but I can't find this information here. Can someone help me?

Andrew

Thanks. Wasn't there a newspaper article about their failure to report that their test didn't work on the samples from other labs? Perhaps in the Wall Street Journal?

V99

Trying to remember, think there may have been. Perhaps it was a foreign paper, not US or UK.