• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

NCNED ME/CFS International Conference 2021

Pyrrhus

Australia's National Centre for Neuroimmunology and Emerging Diseases (NCNED) presents:

NCNED ME/CFS International Conference 2021
https://www.griffith.edu.au/menzies...seases/conferences-and-research-publications3

ME/CFS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2021: RID-RESEARCH INNOVATION AND DISCOVERY

This hybrid conference includes selected keynote international and national speakers from USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, and Europe.

Conference topics include:
  • International ME/CFS Perspectives
  • MRI Imaging: Application in ME/CFS
  • Ion Channel Physiology: Application in ME/CFS
  • Patient Perspectives & Challenges
  • Clinical Presentations & Treatments
  • International Research Innovation
  • Research Evaluation & Translation
  • COVID19 & ME/CFS

Date: 16-17 November 2021

Conference Centre: Sea World Resort and Conference Centre, Gold Coast, Australia

I guess this is where the update on jarred younger came from, now apparently ready to scan for peripheral immune cell invasion into cns. The australian researchers on the picture looking at ion channel cell transport did a interview on youtube a month or two ago for those that are interrested, just search for their name on youtube.