• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My treatment for Borrelia miyamotoi

After almost 10 years I have been finally diagnosed to have Borrelia miyamotoi. My plan will include 6 weeks of I.V. antibiotics (Ceftazidim, Flagyl, Doxycycline) followed by Disulfiram. I am looking forward to see if I feel better after it. I will write updates once I start. I also read in Buhner book (2nd edition) that andrographis is effective for Borrelia miyamotoi so I may try this as well before I can start with treatment. Pray for me please.

Andrographis, along with some of Buhners other suggestions, worked for me for about 2 months, then had no effect. You can read my whole lyme experience that I did get cured here: https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/my-experience-with-lyme-disease.83923/