• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

more XMRV positives from Dr Cheney

fresh_eyes

happy to be here

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
On the other hand, my "Cheney patient friend" is still "pending," and she tells me that other Cheney patients are also pending. My friend was really, really sick, for a very long time--she had pretty much the whole gamut of symptoms. But,...she was tested after stem cell treatment and that might make the test harder to read.

Sushi

I'm looking foreward to the Mikovits talk. I'm really looking foreward to news of one of the replication attempts which the WPI has been helping with. There seem to have been a few more positive sounding things today. It's silly to get caught up in the roller-coaster of it all, but it's hard not to give these scraps of news a misplaced importance.

Hysterical Woman

On the other hand, my "Cheney patient friend" is still "pending," and she tells me that other Cheney patients are also pending. My friend was really, really sick, for a very long time--she had pretty much the whole gamut of symptoms. But,...she was tested after stem cell treatment and that might make the test harder to read.

Sushi

That's interesting, Sushi. It will be interesting to know how she tests. Please keep us updated if you can.

Take care,

Maxine