• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

molecular hydrogen--best supplements for the $---EMF protection

Wishful

Since there's no clear evidence that EMF exposure does cause biological damage, it's hard to prove that hydrogen--or anything else--protects against it. Of course, it's hard to disprove it either, which is what marketers count on.

If you really want to try some hydrogen for free, rig up a simple electrolysis unit (battery, wires, electrodes) and breath in the bubbles. The hydrogen will definitely be absorbed into your blood (probably better than expensive 'special water'. Feel free to breath in the extra oxygen too.

xrayspex

Since there's no clear evidence that EMF exposure does cause biological damage, it's hard to prove that hydrogen--or anything else--protects against it. Of course, it's hard to disprove it either, which is what marketers count on.

If you really want to try some hydrogen for free, rig up a simple electrolysis unit (battery, wires, electrodes) and breath in the bubbles. The hydrogen will definitely be absorbed into your blood (probably better than expensive 'special water'. Feel free to breath in the extra oxygen too.
lol don't be shy to assert yr opinion

I have always felt pretty shoddy if hold cell phone to my ear for long and think Martin Pall/ Mercola/ Dave Asprey have good intellects/opinions on it

Wishful

Hmmm, if you want to experiment to see if it really is due to EMF exposure, try holding the phone to your ear for a suitable length of time with the phone turned off. Another experiment would be to talk using the phone, but with a sheet of aluminum foil between the phone and your head (~100% shielding from EMFs). Any symptoms from using your phone normally might be from either the strain of holding your arm in that position, or from the cerebral exertion of talking with someone. Talking to someone, phone or not, will trigger my PEM. Holding my arm in that position for too long probably would too.

Both of these experiments are cheaper and easier to try than hydrogen. If you did find that you were sensitive to microwave exposure, then you could test hydrogen as a protection against it. Eliminating the other possible factors of talking on a cellphone is a sensible first step.