• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

#Millions Missing 27 Sept 2016 - post coverage, videos, pix, tweets here

Sasha

Fine, thank you
What am I doing wrong on Twitter? I'm hardly seeing anything with the hashtag.

Old Bones

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
I think Ron Davis just said some amazing stuff at San Fran but I couldn't make it all out! Did he say they'd got every FDA-approved drug and could test them all against something - cells? - in a DAY?

I caught this too. Utterly inspiring. I had tears when Linda, Janet and Prof. Davis were talking. I usually do!

We will definately want a transcript for sure. I'll tag @Rose49 so when she gets a chance we may be able to get a transcript.

Prof. Davis, Janet and Linda are such good public speakers. We could not ask or wish for anything more. Unbelievable.

P.s and yes I believe they have every known FDA approved drug to use in the lab and see the effects on cells, most within a day. Im sure Janet can clarify at somepoint.

B

Last edited:

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Thanks, Ben - I think he was saying that, rather than do a clinical trial that could take years they hoped to repurpose existing drugs using that process to get a racing start.

Last #MM day, people here on PR worked together to produce a transcript but the sound quality was worse on this - I think people would need a cleaner recording.