• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Micro-immunotherapy for ME

Lisa108

Micro-immunotherapy was developed by Dr Maurice Jenaer in the 1970s and is in wide use in Germany, France, Italy, Austria and other countries.

I'm from Germany and never heard of it before. The "wide use" is restricted to alternative practitioners here.

I find the text quite contradictory, as it says in the beginning "It can be used in any condition associated with acute or chronic inflammation which may be due to chronic infection with virus (not bacteria or fungi)", but goes on to show which capsules to use in case of different bacterial infections.
[my bolding]

It also says "It is comprised of tiny doses, but not homeopathic doses,(...)", but the manufacturer's text at the end talks about "homeopathic preparations". [again, my bolding]

So, nice colourful capsules, but I wouldn't throw my money on this.

raghav

Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum in his book "From Fatigued to Fantastic" talks about microdosing with subcutaneous injections of IVIG (I think it is 1 gm per week, not sure). This helps in priming the immune system and also keeps the cost of treatment under control. I dont know how effective it will be.

SunMoonsStars

I have used labolife micro immune treatments. They are okay and felt them for a little while help in a big viral flare. But nothing I would say wow over.