• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Message from Ron Davis

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Hi guys,

From Ron Davis: "We are doing everything we can to continue progress on ME/CFS during this time when we can't go into the lab. This is a photo of me on a zoom conference call with doctors and researchers from across the country and Europe planning for a test of a new idea for treatment of ME/CFS. We are using this time of isolation to do planning, data analysis, writing papers, and writing grants. So far we have at least 5 grant applications in progress. "​

IMG_8624.jpg

Last edited:

perrier

Thank you. Very reassuring to know that the ME researchers and doctors are marching ahead despite this frightful Covid period! It is indeed very nerve wracking for all nations. This is heartening news.

Please ME researchers and doctors: look after yourselves, as we count on you all. Sending strength and best wishes to the incomparable Dr. Davis and to all the others who work in this field: their assistants, their lab technicians, their secretaries, and everyone else who helps them, and who works in this area. I still dream of a huge champagne party for all concerned when this illness is made to retreat...

Rufous McKinney

Thank you. Very reassuring to know that the ME researchers and doctors are marching ahead despite this frightful Covid period! It is indeed very nerve wracking for all nations. This is heartening news.

I was hoping the timing of this Corona mess- would help out our researchers- as they can focus on grant applications!

Anyone know whats up with the Gulf War Syndrome funding? Its possible some of that was diverted to corona virus...wonder how we could find out? Klimas lab?