ME/CFS - Mystery No More! Under ME/CFS hides Chronic Bacterial Intoxication Syndrome (CBIS), right diagnosed and treated

For attention ME/CFS-Community:

Completed researches 2009-2021 on ME/CFS confirm that the true nature/origin of ME/CFS has been discovered & it’s found a diagnostic-therapeutical solution to its problem:

Under the mask of mysterious ME/CFS in more than 95% cases of ME/CFS hides as clinically proven a new previously unknown disease/diagnosis Chronic Bacterial Intoxication Syndrome© (CBIS).

All-inclusive clinical diagnostics & treatment ME/CFS-CBIS of 4288 patients, adults&children, clinically prove to 92.7% treated w/ full recovery, depending on disease duration & previous cure.

Findings of systematic clinical studies "Chronic Bacterial Intoxication Syndrome under the mask of CFS/ME" (“CBIS…Clinical diagnosis”) reported on 8th International Congress on Infectious Diseases (Febr.15-16, 2021, London, UK), link: https://www.longdom.org/proceedings...n-syndrome-under-the-mask-of-cfsme-59051.html (pdf./HTML, p.32-116).

Available are also Reports on Bacteriological & Toxicological diagnosis and Treatment of ME/CFS-CBIS and Clinical algorithm of ME/CFS-CBIS diagnostics & treatment in adults&children according to the Markov Clinic’s Treatment Protocols of ME/CFS-CBIS & others.

For better understanding & acceptance the findings ME/CFS-CBIS, its diagnostics&treatment – please any questions, discussions & expertise.

Sincerely yours,
Dr.Oleg Markov on behalf of Dr.-med.Igor Markov, ME/CFS-CBIS researches chief

Last edited by a moderator:

Alvin2

The good news is patients don't die the bad news..
Would be nice if true.

They can publish a paper that is less rambling and actually peer reviewed and in a respectable journal.
With actual experimental data and a proposed treatment if available that is not a vague reference to something no one has heard of.

Then others can seek replication.

So more simply, Chronic Food Poisoning Syndrome in combination with the use of antibiotics? The word density and rambling of the abstract is a little hard for me to get through (though the empathy of the writers is apparent and appreciated), and when I run a search on "bacterial intoxication" the results are for food poisoning, so I'm just checking I didn't misunderstand.

There have been so many claims of having found the problem and cures over my 15+ years with this illness that I am very skeptical of anyone who makes a similar claim. What cure is being proposed in this case, and how expensive is it?

Last edited:

Alvin2

For better understanding&acceptance the findings ME/CFS-CBIS, its diagnostics&treatment – please any questions, discussions&expertise.

Sincerely yours,
I'm going to guess you are one of the authors.
Do you have data to share with us?

What species of bacteria is/are implicated?
What is the "bacterial auto vaccine"?

What size was your cohort and did you employ a double blind placebo controlled treatment trial?

Is your data peer reviewed?
Why have you not published your trial data?

Martin aka paused||M.E.

OMF Community Ambassador
For attention ME/CFS-Community:

Completed researches 2009-2021 on ME/CFS confirm that the true nature/origin of ME/CFS has been discovered & it’s found a diagnostic-therapeutical solution to its problem: under the mask of mysterious ME/CFS in more than 95% cases of ME/CFS hides as clinically proven a new previously unknown disease/diagnosis Chronic Bacterial Intoxication Syndrome© (CBIS). All-inclusive clinical diagnostics&treatment ME/CFS-CBIS of 4288 patients, adults&children, clinically prove to 92.7% treated w/ full recovery, depending on disease duration & previous cure.

Findings of systematic clinical studies "Chronic Bacterial Intoxication Syndrome under the mask of CFS/ME" (“CBIS…Clinical diagnosis”) reported on 8th International Congress on Infectious Diseases (Febr.15-16, 2021, London, UK), link: https://www.longdom.org/proceedings...n-syndrome-under-the-mask-of-cfsme-59051.html (pdf./HTML, p.32-116).

Available are also Reports on Bacteriological&Toxicological diagnosis and Treatment of ME/CFS-CBIS and Clinical algorithm of ME/CFS-CBIS diagnostics & treatment in adults&children according to the Markov Clinic’s Treatment Protocols of ME/CFS-CBIS & others.

For better understanding&acceptance the findings ME/CFS-CBIS, its diagnostics&treatment – please any questions, discussions&expertise.

Sincerely yours,
If so many patients recovered we would have heard about it. Impossible to hide that for so many years. Or not?

No explanation on the metabolic findings as far as I can see (but I'm too I'll to read the 85 papers)?!?

Which vaccine? Is there a successful clinical trial (phase III)?

I'd like to play the guinea pig: how to test for the toxicity of the kidneys in a practitioner situation? The lab you mention only does tests for studies.

Thank you

Martin

Hip

Let me quickly summarize the research and ME/CFS treatment of Dr Igor Markov of the Markov Clinic in Kiev, Ukraine, as I understand it.

I think his ME/CFS treatment approach using autovaccines instead of antibiotics is interesting, and worth examining.

How effective it is, I am not clear on. I have only just skimmed through his published work (which is 85 pages long), and I am not good a reading long articles.

So I have not yet been able to find any info on the type of ME/CFS patients treated (which ME/CFS criteria they satisfied), or their illness severity on the ME/CFS scale of mild, moderate and severe.

Dr Markov believes ME/CFS is caused by an ongoing bacterial infection in the kidneys (which may be asymptomatic, so you may not know it is there), which he says is constantly releasing bacterial endotoxins (LPS) and/or exotoxins into the bloodstream. He says these endotoxins and exotoxins from the kidney are the cause of ME/CFS.

Dr Markov treats ME/CFS by using an autovaccine to target the bacteria infection in the kidneys.

An autovaccine is an individualized vaccine, custom made for each patient, which contains sterilized components of the bacterial infection. As I understand it, the infection is isolated from the patient, grown in culture in the lab, and then the sterilized filtrate from the lab culture is prepared as an autovaccine. This vaccine then stimulates the immune system to fight the particular infection that you have (in your kidneys in this case).

Use of such autovaccines to treat bacteria infection dates back to before the era of antibiotics, and autovaccines are still used to day to treat animal infections.

The idea that bacterial endotoxin (LPS) may play a role in ME/CFS is not new: Dr Michael Maes looked into LPS entering into the bloodstream of ME/CFS patients from a leaky gut, and he found clinical improvement when patients were treated with leaky gut-fixing supplements and diet.

But the novelty of Dr Igor Markov's work is that he is not looking at gut bacteria for the source of LPS, rather he believes the endotoxin (LPS) and exotoxin is coming from bacteria living in the kidneys.

Furthermore, Dr Markov does not use antibiotics to address this kidney infection, but autovaccines. I don't know the reason for this, but perhaps autovaccines are more effective, and have a long-lasting effect, against bacteria.

I'd like to get more information about autovaccines, because I wonder if they might also be effective for other bacterial conditions often found in ME/CFS, such as small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), which is notoriously hard to eradicate with standard antibiotics.

If autovaccines were effective for SIBO, that would be very useful. New research shows that most cases of IBS may in fact be caused by SIBO.

Last edited:
I've done a review..
Their results are creditable, their treatment is creditable — their model may not be
It is just an alternative path to the same goal -- changing the bacteria in the body that is causing ME/CFS. They found the bacteria include combinations of ( enterococci, enterobacteria-Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Proteus, Enterobacteriaceae, Morganella, Acinetobacteria, Hafnia, Seratia, Staphylococcus and Streptococcus ). Instead of using antibiotics, they use vaccines (phages are still a third option).

https://cfsremission.com/2021/06/01/is-me-cfs-a-case-of-cbis/

Dear ME/CFS-Community,

Thanks a lot for your primary comments, judging by the tone of yours comments you’d like to clear up the news. Your comments may be divided in some groups:

- to clear up in details more,
- is there convincing statistics,
- why there was no previous info. about these researches,
- mistrust,
- what to make w/ this discovery
etc.

Obviously, it's breakthrough in understanding the true nature/origin ME/CFS.

Findings of researches within 2009-2021 on ME/CFS as the mask of Chronic Bacterial Intoxication Syndrome© (CBIS) were discribed only at the end 2020.

There were observed abt.4500 patients w/ ME/CFS, adults & children.

Repeating once more, ME/CFS is caused by a chronic often asymptomatic hidden latent bacteriologically confirmed bacteria infection in the kidneys (Nephrodysbacteriosis©).

Such infection develops more often after over-use of antibiotics (often - beginning from childhood, especially by repeated and long courses) and may persist in the kidneys for years and decades and releases bacterial endotoxins & exotoxins into the bloodstream (that confirmed toxicologically), and those toxins cause the development of endotoxicosis and severe general intoxication of the organism with toxic damage to its various organs and systems that leads to the subsequent development of Chronic Bacterial Intoxication Syndrome© (CBIS) with more than 70 clinical symptoms of its manifestation.

Chronic Bacterial Intoxication Syndrome© (CBIS) is a new previously unknown disease/diagnosis that hides under the mask of ME/CFS in more than 95% cases of ME/CFS.

It’s developed differential clinical diagnostics and treatment of ME/CFS-CBIS without traditional prescribing of antibiotics, by using mono-/bi-/poly-valent autovaccines (which may be used unlimited individually "from a patient - to this patient", for them is not necessary any double blind placebo clinical trial as for massive production of vaccines), which target the kidney infection.

Convincing statistics: from 4288 treated patients, adults & children, w/ ME/CFS-CBIS 92.7% (3975 patients) there were treated according to the Markov Clinic's Protocols w/ full convalescence and recovery (ask them!). Treatment efficacy depends on disease duration &previous cure.

To clear up more, pls read the link as above on clinical diagnose ME/CFS-CBIS, there are also other Reports on bacteriological&toxicological diagnostics and treatment ME/CFS-CBIS and other relevant materials, ask questions.

Let’s together overcome the global problematic ME/CFS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use of such autovaccines to treat bacteria infection dates back to before the era of antibiotics, and autovaccines are still used to day to treat animal infections.
Indeed they have, and depending what sources you look at they might have been useful, but due to the difficulties in preparing the vaccine it's not suprising that when antibiotics became available (and easy to produce/administer) autovaccines got forgotten about. Not suprising that members are skeptical of course but my own personal opinion is that this is an interesting subject worth investigation.

Alvin2

I've done a review..
Their results are creditable, their treatment is creditable — their model may not be
It is just an alternative path to the same goal -- changing the bacteria in the body that is causing ME/CFS. They found the bacteria include combinations of ( enterococci, enterobacteria-Escherichia coli, Klebsiella, Proteus, Enterobacteriaceae, Morganella, Acinetobacteria, Hafnia, Seratia, Staphylococcus and Streptococcus ). Instead of using antibiotics, they use vaccines (phages are still a third option).

https://cfsremission.com/2021/06/01/is-me-cfs-a-case-of-cbis/
I'm not buying it. Its barely plausible, never mind credible.
Of course they can convince me with third party replication and treatment in a double blind placebo controlled trial at a legitimate institution.

Hip

I've done a review..
Quoting @Lassesen blog article review:
A vaccine against a kidney bacteria will also have direct impact on the same bacteria in the gut microbiome. On the flip side, appropriate antibiotics would also impact the same bacteria in the Jadin’s protocol using antibiotics will also impact kidney infections.
Yes, those were my thoughts also: an autovaccine designed to target a urinary tract / kidney infection would also have effects on the same bacteria located on other mucous membranes, such as a SIBO infection in the small intestine, or a bacterial infection in the nasal cavity or sinuses.

One study found 77% of ME/CFS patients have SIBO, and found treatment of the SIBO led to improvements in ME/CFS symptoms. Which makes sense, because just on its own, SIBO can cause a lot of fatigue, and if you have both ME/CFS and SIBO, the SIBO is going to compound the ME/CFS fatigue.