• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/CFS Given Official Recognition by Ontario Government!

Sing

I love it, Dr. Yes and Gracenote. Thank you for playing with me! (no comments on that last sentence, please).

Yes, for you Dr., one French chambermaid will be plenty. She can instruct you thoroughly.

As for me, those fellows you pictured, certainly do seem French! But more Parisian, perhaps--intense, penetrating intellectuals and poetic types. I think Quebecois are, while still intellectual, slightly more oriented towards hockey and frites, as you pictured, Gracenote. One must join the mind set before one joins--

I will be pursuing all French leads, in preparation for my forays North.

Sing

P. S. Canadian immigration gives points for bi-linguality in French

Dreambirdie

work in progress
This is very cool... eh? :cool:
So now I will need a new boyfriend, and maybe down the road I will even learning curling!

attachment.php

Sing

Great photo, Dreambirdie! I know I should know what curling is all about, as a would-be Canadian, but I don't like to think about winter sports.

Sing