• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/CFS, FM: TEST FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OF SYMPTOMS OF HYPOPERFUSION DUE TO PERSISTENT ENDOTHELITIS. THERAPEUTIC PLAN WITH FIBRINOLYTICS AND ANTIMICROBIALS

• TEST FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OF HYPOPERFUSION SYMPTOMS.
  • For patients with
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalitis (CFS/ME)
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Long COVID or Chronic COVID
  • Vaccine Reaction/Injury and other diseases that present Fatigue, Brain Fog and Chronic Pain.
  • In a few minutes you can perform the clinical diagnosis of symptoms associated with Hypoperfusion due to Persistent Endotheliitis which is often accompanied by persistent clots.
  • https://www.researchgate.net/public...HYPOPERFUSION_DUE_TO_PERSISTENT_ENDOTHELIITIS
  • If it results with 5 points or more, it would belong to the Subgroup of patients associated with Hypoperfusion due to Persistent Endotheliitis, in which there is Hypoperfusion in the tissues due to a persistent inflammation of the endothelial cells of the vascular walls,
  • which is accompanied by the presence of BioClots that are adhered to injured endothelial cells.
  • The main cause of this persistent endotheliitis is persistent intracellular infections.
    TEST FOR HYPOPERFUSION DUE TO PERSISTENT ENDOTHELITIS 22.07.jpg

Last edited:
THERAPEUTIC PLAN FOR CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME/ MYALGIC ENCEPHALOMYELITIS, FIBROMYALGIA AND OTHER DISEASES WITH CHRONIC FATIGUE AND OTHER SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH HYPOPERFUSION.

As with Chronic COVID or Long COVID, treatments against Microbial Load and against persistent Biofilms and BioClots are the main objectives of the Therapeutic Plan for CFS/ME and FM.

https://www.researchgate.net/public..._OTHER_SYMPTOMS_ASSOCIATED_WITH_HYPOPERFUSION

Several scientific publications have shown the existence of Persistent Infections due to Herpesvirus, other viruses or other intracellular microorganisms in patients with CFS/ME, Fibromyalgia (FM) and other diseases that present with Chronic Fatigue and other symptoms associated with Hypoperfusion.

It must be taken into account that in very persistent chronic infections there is usually the presence of Biofilms, which constitute a protective barrier and significantly reduce the entry and effect of drugs against the Microbial Load and thus facilitate the microorganisms to generate endurance.

In 80% of CFS/ME patients, the presence of clots with a high fibrinamyloid content has been evidenced, which, because they fulfill similar functions to Biofilms, we have proposed to call them BioClots.

We consider CFS/ME, Fibromyalgia (FM) and Chronic COVID or Long COVID to be Biofilm-based diseases.

Having as reference and based on extensive successful experience of our Treatment Schemes and Protocols for patients with Chronic COVID or Long COVID, this document presents a proposal for a Therapeutic Plan for patients with CFS/ME, FM and other diseases with Chronic Fatigue and other symptoms associated with hypoperfusion.

This Plan consists of 3 Objectives or Lines of Action:

1) Reduce the Microbial Load.

2) Break Down Biofilms and Persistent BioClots and Reduce Platelet Hyperactivity.

3) Treat Depletion of Nutrients, Hormones and other substances, the Oxidative Stress and Immune Dysfunctions.

The First Line of Action is the main one, since it is aimed at reducing the Microbial Load, which is the cause that triggers the problems covered by the other 2 Lines of Action. If an effective treatment is given against the Microbial Load, most of the negative effects that this has caused in the organism will be reversed, but in general, some degree of sequelae will remain, which is usually minor, which can be minor if they take action in time.

Next in importance is the goal of Break down Biofilms and Persistent BioClots.

Considering these 3 Objectives or Lines of Action, it will be necessary to choose which medications, supplements or procedures to include for each one of them. To make this decision, it is necessary to investigate which are the causative organisms, for this the history of infections should be asked and the analyzes and other tests carried out on the patient should be reviewed. It is also important to see the frequency of certain infections in the place where the patient lives.

Given the high percentage of resistance to antimicrobial drugs present in persistent infections, it is recommended to include in the Treatment Plan Procedures that have a significant effect in reducing the microbial load. Of these, therapies with Ozone gas (O3) have been shown to be effective in reducing the load of viruses, bacteria and other microorganisms.

Other Procedures to consider are HELP Apheresis, HOCTT, Ozone Sauna packages and Hyperthermia Therapies, among others.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...OR_PATIENTS_WITH_PERSISTENT_SYMPTOMS_OF_COVID
Aguirre Gustavo. Trujillo A. THERAPEUTIC PLAN CFS-ME FM.jpg
Tabla 4 - Treatment Scheme 3-3-3 for Chronic COVID. Aguirre-Chang G. April 2021 o7.jpg

Rufous McKinney

I can generate more than eight points....as where did mottled hands just show up from, when I answered "No"?

BASE OF TONGUE QUESTION 3- dilated veins or varicose under the tongue?

I have blood blisters there. That first showed up around 2013, during My Mother is in Hospice. They cycle and flare.

are two blood blisters, = varicose?

This is supposedly heat pouring out of my spleen channel.

I'd take this list to the my Chinese herbalist, for translation.

What I am mostly doing right now is:

nattokinase about every 3 days

Rufous McKinney

@Aguirre-Chang

Outstanding work, I am very grateful to you for putting this together, which rings true in my case (long term ME), and I didn't even think I had this hypo perfusion very badly.

I can generate more than eight points....as where did mottled hands just show up from, when I answered "No"?

BASE OF TONGUE QUESTION 3- dilated veins or varicose under the tongue?

I have blood blisters there. That first showed up around 2013, during My Mother is in Hospice. They cycle and flare.

are two blood blisters, = varicose?

This is supposedly heat pouring out of my spleen channel.

I'd take this list to the my Chinese herbalist, for translation.

What I am mostly doing right now is:

nattokinase about every 3 days

Fibrinolytics such as Nattokinase, Lumbrokinase and Serrapeptase are in the 2nd Line of Therapeutic Action.
The 1st Line is to reduce the persistent Microbial Load, which has formed Biofilms.
It is required to give several medications, supplements and procedures that reduce the Microbial Load at the same time.

Rufous McKinney

Reporting on my peripheral circulation:

I did not think I even had this mottled circulation...I'm in a bit of shock.

PHOtos shows: loss of padding in had, which I believe is tied to collagen loss, so subcutaneous fat pads are damaged.

Mottling: my fingertips looks pretty red, but below the fingers are whiter, then parts of my palm are pink and other areas aren't.

I can't trigger the fingerprint machine.

Attachments

• Rufous hand.jpg
    Rufous hand.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 34
Reporting on my peripheral circulation:

I did not think I even had this mottled circulation...I'm in a bit of shock.

PHOtos shows: loss of padding in had, which I believe is tied to collagen loss, so subcutaneous fat pads are damaged.

Mottling: my fingertips looks pretty red, but below the fingers are whiter, then parts of my palm are pink and other areas aren't.

I can't trigger the fingerprint machine.

But the mottling it presents is not so characteristic.
In Hypoperfusion, the mottled skin has bluish or violaceous areas and pale or whitish areas, and is usually accompanied by greater coldness in the hands and feet.
It corresponds to perform the Therapeutic Test for Persistent Clots, this consists of taking 1 Antiplatelet, 1 Fibrinolytic and Famotidine for 6 days, and then a D-Dimer analysis is done. If possible, Fibrinogen is also done.
See details of alternatives and doses in the link document
https://www.researchgate.net/public...AGNOSIS_OF_PERSISTENT_CLOTS_AND_HYPOPERFUSION

Rufous McKinney

In Hypoperfusion, the mottled skin has bluish or violaceous areas

Your referring me to your prior paper from last fall?

I don't tend to have the cold extremities..

Are you suggesting my situation may be more related to clots and less related to hypofusion?

(I'll review what you've recommended!) Thank you!

Rufous McKinney

I saw this poll earlier, I currently take nattokinase every few days, it helps my dry lungs tremendously. I did not fill out the poll. ( I tend to stop the moment I taste metals (detox) and can't handle Herx reactions)

Its possible I took something like Pepcid (several years ago, my dentist, swelling/angiodema)...it was so desiccating that my throat shut down and I could not tolerate it.

(extreme dryness in the throat and tongue, it shuts down, antihistamine intolerant or something)

Rufous McKinney

Curious- how is baking soda an alternative to famotidine? Is that explained in the paper?

the antihistamine part...is baking soda an antihistamine alternative?

Rufous McKinney

3) Treat Depletion of Nutrients, Hormones and other substances,

I found this discussion of how baking soda can serve as a type of antihistamine..

https://www.alisonvickery.com/blog/natural-antihistamine/

I like this because I can't tolerate the histamine blocker route. This maybe I can try.

She recommends including Potassium bicarbonate, also.

Recipe included.....

Dr..."Joneja recommends alkaline salts as a natural antihistamine to manage the symptoms of histamine intolerance and mast cell activation.
The natural antihistamine mixture effectively works as an oxygen (Co2) supplement.
One known side-effect of histamine excess is that it interferes with the metabolization of oxygen and alkalinity inside and out of the mast cell.
This imbalance results in a cascade of symptoms linked to reduced oxygen (Hypoxia).
By adjusting the alkaline balance of the mast cell, the natural antihistamine not only rebalances the oxygen but stabilizes the mast cell. It does not interfere with histamine degradation.
Here is Dr. Joneja's recipe, which can be either made at home or purchased from most compounding chemists."

Study shows that

NATTOKINASE DEGRADES THE SPIKE PROTEIN IN SARS-COV-2

and in this way inhibits the entry of the virus into host cells

So in addition to using it as a Fibrinolytic, Anticoagulant, Antiplatelet,

is added this effect against Viral Load

https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules27175405

Because it is obtained through fermentation,

it is recommended that patients presenting with symptoms associated with increased histamine, allergies or MCAS take other fibrinolytics, at least initially.

Theoretically, if Serrapeptase and Lumbrokinase are, like Nattokinase, Proteolytic Enzymes, they could also have this effect of degrading Spike protein.

Studies on these potential effects are required.

The doses of these and other supplements with fibrinolytic effects are described in the linked document

https://www.researchgate.net/public...OR_PATIENTS_WITH_PERSISTENT_SYMPTOMS_OF_COVID
Degradative Effect of Nattokinase on Spike Protein.jpg

Wishful

Dr..."Joneja recommends alkaline salts as a natural antihistamine to manage the symptoms of histamine intolerance and mast cell activation.

The problem I see with this is that when you swallow bicarbonate, it quickly reacts with HCl in your stomach, forming normal salt + CO2 bubbles, so there aren't many carbonate ions left over to affect other parts of the body. I expect there's little difference in your blood ion content between swallowing sodium bicarbonate or table salt.

Rufous McKinney

Reporting that I ran myself thru the test again...and looked up terms I was unclear on...was more careful etc.

I seem to score pretty low overall. And since I am 69, some of the criteria I gave myself points before, don't apply as I am too old so those points went away.

Personally, I feel this is contributing in my case. And I had very intense issues with POTS and tachycardia in 2019 during an intense extended DOWNTURN...

Its so perplexing.

(I have avoided COVID so far...because I don't really hardly ever leave the house)

Reporting that I ran myself thru the test again...and looked up terms I was unclear on...was more careful etc.

I seem to score pretty low overall. And since I am 69, some of the criteria I gave myself points before, don't apply as I am too old so those points went away.

Personally, I feel this is contributing in my case. And I had very intense issues with POTS and tachycardia in 2019 during an intense extended DOWNTURN...

Its so perplexing.

(I have avoided COVID so far...because I don't really hardly ever leave the house)

There is a correlation between the score you get on the HHM Test,
with the benefit that is expected to be obtained with the use of Fibrinolytics and Antiplatelets,
Since the more severe the HHM symptoms,
Greater is the amount of Microclots,

But even if a low score is obtained in the Test, on page 3, as an Annex we have described the following evaluations to be carried out, to complete the evaluation