• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/CFS Comic Series

Tom Kindlon

This has taken off in the last 24 hours on Tumblr with around 900 notes, bringing it up to over 1400 notes. Notes are reblogs or likes. It will be interesting to see whether it will go fully viral there: some things get notes in 5- or 6-figures. It's probably my 2nd most popular post now out of over 2600: many get very few notes. Tumblr can be quite unbalanced that way.

Last edited:

jjxx

Thank you for your brilliant work!
My experience is simple: A sick doctor makes a good doctor.
Just like that if you are a woman with issues of PMS/PMDD, peri- or menopause, you go see a woman doctor not a man doctor.

Rufous McKinney

I wish you good LUCK:cool:
I saw a really awful woman gynecologist many years ago.

I saw one gynecologist male, who was absolutely wonderful, except he passes out the Paxil pamphlets when you're there because your ovary is throbbing (how odd!). Happy ladies, on their special pill.

So that is my vast experience there. Its a push.

jjxx

I saw a really awful woman gynecologist many years ago.

I saw one gynecologist male, who was absolutely wonderful, except he passes out the Paxil pamphlets when you're there because your ovary is throbbing (how odd!). Happy ladies, on their special pill.

So that is my vast experience there. Its a push.
Haha....I believe your judgement.
But I can't help be musing: A male doctor without female organs nor female hormones knows how women feel about their body. He must be a genius of some sort:cool: