• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/CFS Advocacy Day: *Register by April 6th!*

Rebeccare

Moose Enthusiast
I just received the following e-mail from the Solve ME/CFS Initiative: they're extending registration for Advocacy Day on April 20th!

It sounds like they're in particular need of people from Kentucky, Maine, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming to sign up.

So if you thought you missed your chance to participate, you didn't! Not yet, anyways. The registration link is below.

5aBOKsnpVdUMD3KFuhyIe17A4ZCDSIBBiEoxRXL1V7adn7eO_pLEqe8WtUV9_sb5MR5o45oiOZLplm8NNcDm1Rs6s2yEcxX3dqm_QxtDOwGeoNFT-_Fq9kPZjLSslHpPZqqz0MNTrHJOWV5IG4GPd6rXwruZ6j7--sScHzx1Rek_kfM=s0-d-e1-ft

Registration for Advocacy Day
Extended Through April 6!

Don’t miss the 5th Annual Solve M.E. Advocacy Week, Sunday, April 18, 2021 to Saturday, April 24, 2021. Please join us for a week of advocacy activities that everyone can participate in from home!

This year, “ME/CFS & Long COVID Advocacy Day” welcomes our new partners from the Long COVID Alliance and the EveryLife Foundation for Rare Diseases to participate FROM HOME in this virtual event.

Due to popular demand, we’ve extended the registration deadline through April 6th.

To register for a virtual meeting with Congress, click here.

Register for Virtual Advocacy Day today!

SzOHJdgQ1DCAcJFQTxIQnAcqVER1st8qmMt4Mv7CW6fYPwSmL-WcEBea3wwiYBUkdXUsv5e6d2ZnLMcAFLspPw_XhKDJOCM7prLjou47XjRiodcMu6UltpJhXubCAn6op5I5KwjU6vDbpO_k-Q8ulzL0Dg=s0-d-e1-ft

Please visit http://go.solvecfs.org/e/192652/advoweek21-/29pfn8/196178487?h=rFC0oCaHFPOtza6WIABSrhLFK1ft54ceE7W_vPlHwyk for more information about additional events, online training and activities.