• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME advocates & groups you can endorse (=vote for) in the WegoHealth awards 2019

Tom Kindlon

I thought I would open a thread on this as I'm aware of a number of people who have been nominated.

Also votes numbered in the hundreds seem to have been enough to get into the final so it's not unachievable for people to become a finalist.

For example, some people I recall who were finalists in previous years were:
Jane Colby
Alem Matthees (he wouldn't be well enough to promote himself this year)
Jennie Spotila
myself (four times)

You can endorse as many people as you like

Tom Kindlon

How to vote:

• Wego Health uses the word “Endorse” for voting.

• To vote, click on the nomination link below, scroll past the bio and below is an orange “ENDORSE” button.

• Click on “Endorse” and the voting section will pop up.

• Select the category and fill out the information & select “SUBMIT”

• once you submitted your vote for 1 category, a box will come up stating “Thank you for supporting patient leaders” at the top right corner of this message is an “x” click on the “x” to close the “Thank You” statement.

• Then you can go back and vote or “endorse” for the other categories, if the person or group is in more than one category

• You can repeat this process until you have voted for the individual or group in all the categories, if you wish.