• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

May 12 CFS Pajama Day

I'd love to see people wearing their Pajamas all day on May 12th every year. What better way for those who love us to show support by wearing their pj's to work. My children have a pj day at school every year. I've thought of asking the PTA to schedule their pj day on May 12th.

Tammie

I'd love to see people wearing their Pajamas all day on May 12th every year. What better way for those who love us to show support by wearing their pj's to work. My children have a pj day at school every year. I've thought of asking the PTA to schedule their pj day on May 12th.

i like the idea.....what would be really cool would be if the t-shirt idea could be combined with this - people could wear PJ bottoms with ME/CFS t-shirts

Stone

A great idea. How could we get it some press? Without it, it's just a bunch of people wearing pajamas to work, perhaps sending a message we don't intend to send. The only way it will raise awareness is if it's somehow covered by the media I'm afraid. I would love to hear what others think about this.