• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Martin aka Paused and H.E.L.P treatment

bensmith

@elvira i believe she has long covid. I think she was dissapointed with her outcome but also said she did improve. I asked her to clarify but she was a bit edgy on the subject, which i caj understand.

They have seen one women with me for 7 years improve pretty dramtically though, so its certainly possiblre.

She was bed or wheelchair bound for w couple years as well.

Last edited:

YippeeKi YOW !!

@godlovesatrier
Thank you so much for posting this .... like so any others here, I've been a fan of @Martin aka paused||M.E. forever, and have been deeply impressed with his courage, his determination, his absolute lack of whining or self-pity, and his constant quest for help, improvement, or any glimmer of hope from a system that seems to go out of its way to avoid providing any of those.

@Martin aka paused||M.E. , you already know this, but I wanted to say it again if prayers and wishes could provide results, you'd already be back to practicing law .... know that great and massive clouds of both are being sent your way by my lithium-battery powered prayer wheel ....

Please, please keep us updated, yes? :thumbsup::thumbsup: :woot::woot: :hug::hug::hug::hug: :rocket::rocket::rocket: ....