• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

March top reads on the IOM site

Denise

cover.php

Beyond Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Redefining an Illness

Released: February 10, 2015

http://www.iom.edu/Global/News%20Announcements/what-youre-reading-march-2015.aspx?utm_source=IOM+Email+List&utm_campaign=cf83587ec6-March_IOM_Top_104_8_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_211686812e-cf83587ec6-180211781

(I am guessing that the minus 1 means it is down one spot from the February list of top reads)

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
(I am guessing that the minus 1 means it is down one spot from the February list of top reads)
It could be a "like/dislike" system, as other items have +/- votes not related to their positions on the list.

SOC

It could be a "like/dislike" system, as other items have +/- votes not related to their positions on the list.
**sigh** It looks like some peoples' prejudices are showing. Even IOM publications on ME/CFS and adverse effects of vaccines get "thumbed down". I'd be willing to bet half the people downrating them didn't even read the publications. :rolleyes:

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
Which ones don't? They all seem plausible changes from the top 10 last month to me.
March, February, who can tell the difference? Not I.... so I couldn't figure out what was meant originally. Now thanks to you I know what Denise meant. :)

beaker

ME/cfs 1986
Which ones don't? They all seem plausible changes from the top 10 from the previous month to me.
in fact some instead of numbers say " new release" or "new this month" I forgot which one already. Anyways, point being, that means they are definitely rank of place on readership spot.
So no worries about down votes or up. : )