• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Many seasons in hell: a podcast on living with post infectious illnesses

frozenborderline

It's really in depth editing by a friend and it really gets into the social death aspect of this illness... also similarities between the experiences of two friends who have long covid and me/cfs respectively. It is detailed in sound and music editing and very immersive.
if you enjoy it feel free to share on another platform

frozenborderline

Bumping this again for new followers of tbis thread . Addresses: faith, sotierology and despair in chronic illness, long covid in ppl without preexisting conditions, belief in literal hell realms as a result of pain and derealization. There is some discussion of the use of ketamine for pain and sound sensitivity and I take it on air and discuss it. We talk about losing youth to this illness, why people sometimes disbelieve in or don't fear long covid enough, how it affects people without preexisting conditions. @Hip you may enjoy this series