LYSINE PROLINE VALINE POLYPEPTIDE

mitoMAN

Its not a BCAA - its a Tri-Peptide. VERY DIFFERENT.
Im currently having it custom synthesized and will report back to you Zaika11 if I notice improvements.
One member of our Group notices improvements on MCAS symptoms from oral KPV.

Melanocortin-derived tripeptide KPV has anti-inflammatory potential in murine models of inflammatory bowel disease

https://academic.oup.com/ibdjournal/article/14/3/324/4653598

Can you say what their improvements have been like? I am eyeing that one from the company zaika posted, because of the owners clinical experience with improvement in mast cell issues but I don't know enough about that experience to say whether it would apply to full mcas. So I like to hear that someone you know had improvement, good to know. I encourage everyone to be extra thorough in finding out what we can (which may be very little) to make sure whatever peptide were interested in is appropriate for the individual, because peptides are new in human use. What are you intending it for? Hope you have improvements.
Im currently having it custom synthesized and will report back to you Zaika11 if I notice improvements.

Melanocortin-derived tripeptide KPV has anti-inflammatory potential in murine models of inflammatory bowel disease

Both peptides and proteins are made up of strings of the body's basic building blocks, amino acids, and are held together by peptide bonds.

In simple terms, the difference between BCAAs and peptides is that peptides are generally made up of smaller chains of amino acids, and contain two or more amino acids.....

But you're right .... melanocortin-derived tripeptide KPV is a whole different beast, and much closer to being a neurogenenic hormone than a natural amino chain.

My bad .....

I just talked with biologist doctor, here is what she responded “ It’s is fragment of alpha- msh. There are mostly polish works on this one. It’s anti inflammatory in a broad sense”
I think for some people with very weak immune it may be not good idea. It is better to have a specific action, not such general( but it is just may own thoughts).
Looking forward to hear about your experience so much, keep inform please 🙏

Btw got a headache and brain fog from kpv oral and it was sedative. After the first time. Will try lower dose. Damn
i know your post is very old now, but I'm using KPV for my MCAS with pretty good results. The headache and brain fog you had are most likely die-off - KPV is incredibly effective at killing Candida albicans. the first few rounds of KPV I did made my MCAS flare because the KPV was killing off a lot of Candida. About four weeks in, the Candida seems to be gone and I'm starting to feel better. Have even been able to reduce my ketotifen dose and only need cromolyn once or twice a day instead of four times.

mitoMAN

i know your post is very old now, but I'm using KPV for my MCAS with pretty good results. The headache and brain fog you had are most likely die-off - KPV is incredibly effective at killing Candida albicans. the first few rounds of KPV I did made my MCAS flare because the KPV was killing off a lot of Candida. About four weeks in, the Candida seems to be gone and I'm starting to feel better. Have even been able to reduce my ketotifen dose and only need cromolyn once or twice a day instead of four times.
What was your dosage?
Tried 0.25-1mg iralky
0.25-1mg injection and both had little effect on my MCAS

Ketotifen was still stronger for me

Thanks will try this higher dosage!
i hope it works as well for you as it has for me!

have you noticed any weight gain from ketotifen? I've noticed a bit and I don't love that - I'm hoping I can use the KPV to cut the ketotifen down to 0.25mg so that I don't have that side effect.