• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lyme Author Bryan Rosner's Article on HUGE Benefits of Mold Avoidance

Wayne

I've been following Bryan for several years, and was fairly astounded by his latest article on extreme mold avoidance and corresponding huge improvements in health. Below is the introduction to the article..
.​
Extreme Mold Avoidance: Best thing I’ve done in years – I’m a new man (from Bryan)

by BRYAN on FEBRUARY 3, 2018

in MOLD AVOIDANCE

I apologize that you haven’t heard from me in MONTHS. Our lives were turned upside down when we discovered we had mold in our house. You won’t believe what I had to go through and how much it helped my health. This whole new road is a whole new paradigm; watch my video below to get the update.

Life on the road in a truck and travel trailer has been hard and strenuous which is why you haven’t seen me much around here. Yet, the update I bring you today has changed my life so much, that it is more important to me than a thousand updates. Feel free to discuss and ask any questions in the comments section.

I also very strongly suggest EVERYONE read The Beginner’s Guide to Mold Avoidance, which is available online as a free PDF. Read it NOW! (you can get it online for free if you sign up for the publisher’s mailing list, or you can also find it on Kindle). You can also read Erik on Avoidance via this website – another MUST READ.

For my kids and family, we are pursuing homeschool through a charter school this year and the kids are having the adventure of their lives seeing many famous sights across the Southwest.

Extreme mold avoidance has made more of a difference in my health than anything else in the last several years. I hope you find this update informative. See video below.