• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Long-term daily mHBOT and full recoveries w/ ongoing maintenance

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hello everyone
Hope you are all doing well

Where can I buy a Hbot chamber to be used in my house ? And how would I know if the quality of the product is good ?

if anyone have a history In buying a This kind of chamber and he/she had the chance to go through the choices, please share some information it with us

regards,
Your choices will be different as you are not in the US. There is a very helpful, international Facebook group for those interested in or using the soft-sided or mild HBOT units that can be used in your home. It is called mHBOT Mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy. I am using a 34” Newtowne and am very slowly finding benefits.

Learner1

I used a friend's Vitaerus 2-3x a week for 2 5 years which she had bought used and she and her husband used it about 4-5x a week with no problems.
I'm really pushing my Newtowne at 6.4 psi - pretty close to the "golden standard 7psi" for brain/nervous system repair and it's still holding up.
This doesn't make any sense - those that Ive used are 1.3-1.4atm. Here is the conversion to psi:
Screenshot_20210220-163715.png

Are you saying you were doing less than 1 atm?

Last edited:

patient.journey

Your choices will be different as you are not in the US. There is a very helpful, international Facebook group for those interested in or using the soft-sided or mild HBOT units that can be used in your home. It is called mHBOT Mild hyperbaric oxygen therapy. I am using a 34” Newtowne and am very slowly finding benefits.

Hi sushi

its always great talking to you.

I did find a page but what i need is a good source for chambers which i can buy online to use at my home, so if you can lead me, i would be thankful.

Regards,

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi sushi

its always great talking to you.

I did find a page but what i need is a good source for chambers which i can buy online to use at my home, so if you can lead me, i would be thankful.

Regards,
It varies from country to country—a given brand will only be available in specific countries. If you join that group and indicate your country, someone will likely advise you as to which brands are available. The brand I am using only ships to certain counties (maybe only the US). Other brands, particularly those from China, seem to ship widely internationally. Since I last posted, I seem to be getting quite noticeable improvement from mHBOT. :thumbsup: