Lists of ME/CFS doctors

Which ME/CFS doctors do and don't put in the records the details showing how each of the diagnostic criteria requirements for ME/CFS and MCAS are met, and which gloss over that part and leave out necessary data that prove the criteria point by point, leaving the patient subject to a future of going right back to the disappearing illness or misdiagnosed illness status?

Which ME/CFS doctors do and don't put in the records the details showing how each of the diagnostic criteria requirements for ME/CFS and MCAS are met, and which gloss over that part and leave out necessary data that prove the criteria point by point, leaving the patient subject to a future of going right back to the disappearing illness or misdiagnosed illness status?
I felt Dr Lapp wrote up a very thorough and medically supportive summary of my history and progression of my ME/CFS symptoms. He wrote excellent letters of support for my disability claims and cited which of my symptoms met ME/CFS criteria and other co-morbidities. His 2 day cpet report was instrumental in my disability claims.