• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

List of various recent interviews with Judy Mikovits

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamojja

She never recommended pine needle tea.

I only have limited internet, and this month nothing left for watching many videos. My search did however find - beside the many videos I can't watch now - that she recommends pine needle tea:

Interviewer Jason Shurka: Do you know of any way, to heal oneself from the injuries from the current injection? Are you aware of anything?

Dr.Judy Mikovits: There’s an antidote. Because these people wouldn’t be injecting people unless they knew the answer. SURAMIN [ S-U-R-A-M-I-N]. This is the most important antidote. It’s 100-year-old essential medicine, WHO essential medicine for African Sleeping Sickness. You can inoculate the tiniest amount of Suramin, and reverse Autism.

The antidote is called Suramin. Suramin is found in many forests around the world in Pine needles. Suramin is an extract of Pine needle oil. It comes in a synthetic pharmaceutical concentrate which can be injected into your body in case of emergencies or you can simply extract Pine oil through distillation. Even better, you can ingest Suramin simply by drinking Pine needle tea.

Iknovate

I only have limited internet, and this month nothing left for watching many videos. My search did however find - beside the many videos I can't watch now - that she recommends pine needle tea:
Suramin: An extract sourced from pine needles, NOT pine needle tea.

Keep the facts straight.

JES

Sounds like she has been reading Robert Naviaux' research on CDR (cell danger response), which ties into both autism and ME/CFS. Interesting that she went from there to somehow make the connection it would work on "vaccine injuries".

I read something similar from David Icke. I reckon he claims exosomes are the cause of COVID-19. Yes, exosomes, extracellular vesicles that recently came up in some of Ron Davis' ME/CFS research. These people like to throw around real medical terms, but often use them without any sense of context.

YippeeKi YOW !!

Iknovate

Walk away. No one decides when a conversation is finished in a social setting. Take your ball and go to another playing field.

pamojja

Walk away. No one decides when a conversation is finished in a social setting. Take your ball and go to another playing field.

Must be a misunderstanding: I asked for a quick link for all recommendations, found only the transcript about pine needle tea, you claimed that wasn't her words. Since I can't watch long videos at the moment I can't verify.

Why you tell me now suddenly to go away? At the same time contrarily claiming no one actually should do? - What is the relevance of your impoliteness to this conversation?

Iknovate

Must be a misunderstanding: I asked for a quick link for all recommendations, found only the transcript about pine needle tea, you claimed that wasn't her words. Since I can't watch long videos at the moment I can't verify.

Why you tell me now suddenly to go away? At the same time contrarily claiming no one actually should do? - What is the relevance of your impoliteness to this conversation?
You didn't watch the video. She claims she was misquoted.

The walk away statement is for those who insist on suggesting this conversation is over.

There's nothing impolite about offering an 'out' for those who seem to want to move on.

YippeeKi YOW !!

@Iknovate @pamojja , @dannybex , @Martin aka paused||M.E.
The walk away statement is for those who insist on suggesting this conversation is over.
So you're saying that we, personally, don't have the right to walk away from a conversation we, personally, dont want to be a part of anymore?

I haven't checked the rules on this, but I dont think that we have to participate in an argument we don't chose to be engaged in.

Last edited:

Martin aka paused||M.E.

I watched the video. I don't know why. It's like a car accident: you can't turn your head away from it.

Some points made in the video:

SARS is a bio weapon built in the late 90ies by the US (ok, I would accept this for being the truth).
Fauci is the responsible chairman. He invested 181 billion dollars on it. Then the code of the spike protein was spread out the world, he, David Martin, says “shared with labs around the world”. The aim: to build a bio weapon to kill us.

This pandemic in reality started in 1804. But just at the end of the 20th century they discovered that this virus was easy to manipulate with the spike protein SARS.

Additionally, the Gates Foundation and Obama and Facebook are involved (of course).

Martin also states that all engagements from civil organizations in this context are always evil.

And yes, he heard of anecdotal reports that blue tooth devices connected to “AstraZeneca” (nanochips, he points out that this is possible and Judy finds it “creepy”)

And this video contains many more information! I really recommend watching it. It's flavoured with some Christian gospel thing going around... Martin is a good entertainer.

Ah, most importantly: the vaccines are bio weapons too and will kill us soon. That's their purpose: to kill the majority of the population.
And: Corona is very easy to treat! How, I don't know. Doesn't really resonate with the study in Germany that was published last month reporting the mortality rate and either the experiences of the docs and nursing stuff I know but anyway. That must all be part of a big conspiracy.

How to treat it? That was reserved for another presentation but I decided to get my hair washed instead of watching it.

All in all I have to say that didn't really serve Mikovit's credibility for me personally. But I'm sure I'm just blinded by the mainstream media. And of course a conspiracy of all governments of the world...

I recommend watching the video so everyone can judge for him*herself.

https://subsplash.com/churchofgladtidings/lb/mi/+kn37nbr

Status
Not open for further replies.