• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Levels of inflammatory marker (CRP) linked to housing type and tenure

Timaca

That doesn't hold true in our home. My CRP is much lower than my husband's and we live in the same house. But our diets are dramatically different. I eat a Whole Food Plant Based Diet (WFPBD) and he does not. My last two hsCRP were .3 and .7. His is 3.0.

In April he will undertake a challenge such that he will have some labs run, eat WFPB for one month and run the same labs again. I'm betting his hsCRP will drop. We'll see! ;)

Best,

Archie

I bet they did not take on account what was the EMF radiation levels on all the houses, electro pollution can cause inflammation, effecting CRP . Smartmeters, WIFI, cell towers , powerlines , even some smart tv emit emf radiation et...5G will be really bad :(

and another bad effect of emf radiation is, it seems that mold and pathogens get energy from the emf radiation....they used as some sort of food , or then it is a defence mechanism....either way it has been observed that emf radiation cause molds increase their volume. This is also bad for any living being like human who have pathogens inside body, yeast or other if the emf burst keeps them more active, that may be the one reason why some people cant get rid of yeast infections etc. So if pathogens start having party with all the emf causing infections it is no wonder if CRP levels increase .

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09553002.2018.1503430?journalCode=irab20

Last edited:

Archie