• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LDN + Colostrum

Hi all!

I'm entering a phase of treatment where my doctor has suggested to take LDN + organic mare colostrum (it is supposed to be more similar to human colostrum than bovine).
I'm going to start with LDN this Sunday at a 0,25 mg dose and plan to build it up slowly if I do tolerate it well.

My question is at which point do you think it would be a good idea to introduce the mare colostrum, in your opinion: when I reach 4,5 mg, or do you think I can do it before, let's say 2 months after starting LDN?
As an inmune modulator I've been taking cordyceps sinensis for the last 7 months and it's made a big difference, and I hope to keep improving with these new changes.

My doctor doesn't have a lot of experience with LDN. He usually uses mushrooms, but I did not tolerate the whole treatment, so he has suggested this option instead but I feel he doesn't have enough experience regarding this combination.

Thank you in advance!