• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

LC-PLASMA A PATENTED UNIQUE STRAIN OF LACTOCOCCUS LACTIS*

raghav

https://nootropicsdepot.com/lc-plas...+⚠️&utm_campaign=6/19/20+-+LC+Plasma+Capsules
WHAT IS LC-PLASMA?
The first step to supporting holistic health starts with keeping your immune system healthy. LC-Plasma is a novel paraprobiotic that stimulates the body’s natural immune defenses. LC-Plasma activates pDC (plasmacytoid dendritic cells), a pivotal leader within the immune system. Lactococcus lactis strain Plasma (LC-Plasma) is a clinically researched strain of lactic acid bacterium.*
A UNIQUE MECHANISM FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT: By activating pDC, LC Plasma activates the entire defense system when it’s needed most. LC-Plasma is the dietary ingredient that offers a more comprehensive approach to support immune health.
1592620519828.png

It costs 1 dollar a capsule !

sometexan84

No need. I'll tell you now what will happen.

It's not going to cure me. This probiotic will be a footnote in my recovery story.