• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Joshua Leisk Protocol

godlovesatrier

The only people still doing the Joshua Leisk protocol to my knowledge are myself and @BrightCandle . @elvira

Most people that did the protocol got a small benefit which didn't last or no benefit at all. Those that did the protocol: hapl808, bard, Martin aka paused, brightcandle, myself, GlassCanonLife. Another guy who's on PR but I don't have his user handle who's doing really well on the protocol but he's mild like I am. And a girl from PR who I don't see on here much but I don't know her user handle anymore. @Calluna I think? Not sure if you did the protocol though I may have got the wrong name :)

Last edited:

godlovesatrier

Hey @Martin aka paused||M.E. did you continue to take Inosine and did the startup effects get better? That is did your sore throat go away.

I've started it and I'm definitely feeling worse. Had more energy the first two days but it is very stimulating. I'm taking the minimum dose.

I'm just not sure if Inosine has lots of startup symptoms like beta glucans or whether it simply makes ME worse.

Martin aka paused||M.E.

Hey @Martin aka paused||M.E. did you continue to take Inosine and did the startup effects get better? That is did your sore throat go away.

I've started it and I'm definitely feeling worse. Had more energy the first two days but it is very stimulating. I'm taking the minimum dose.

I'm just not sure if Inosine has lots of startup symptoms like beta glucans or whether it simply makes ME worse.
I don’t take it. Never noticed any difference

Hi,
Inonsine takes a while to help modulate the immune system and their is a protocol of 5 days on at 500 mg, followed by 500mg twice a day the next week. Alternate for 3 months and then take 2 weeks off and restart. I would also suggest checking URIC Acid levels before and after 3 months.

Also, how do I find Joshua's discord server.