• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Isoprinosine where to buy

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Have you used this site to purchase it? I am not sure how to verify whether this site is legit, and a cursory search lead me to a scam site that marks it as questionable (https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/pharm5.com). Thanks for any info you have!

Yes ive used them with no problem and another cfsers who has also used them a few times.

Im not sure about the scamadviser sites. Ive seen a few sites ive used on them with no issues at all. One guess is someone has had a bad experience but that might be 1 in 10000 or more or less. The other thing thats gone through my mind is if someone is shadey that has a similar product puts in a bad report on his competition. The best way ive found is to find others on different forums who have used different sites. Eg lyme forums are doing similar things for their treatments. Or go to an insomnia forum as it wont take long to find what people are doing.

Yes ive used them with no problem and another cfsers who has also used them a few times.

Im not sure about the scamadviser sites. Ive seen a few sites ive used on them with no issues at all. One guess is someone has had a bad experience but that might be 1 in 10000 or more or less. The other thing thats gone through my mind is if someone is shadey that has a similar product puts in a bad report on his competition. The best way ive found is to find others on different forums who have used different sites. Eg lyme forums are doing similar things for their treatments. Or go to an insomnia forum as it wont take long to find what people are doing.

I ended up buying from www.my-lifespan.com. No problems part from that the the payment method was, in my opinion, somewhat cumbersome (Western Union).

Did't get any response on the Iso though, happy to hear your suggestions on what to try next. Would like to try
cyclophosphamide tabletts but the seem impossible to get hold of without prescription.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I ended up buying from www.my-lifespan.com. No problems part from that the the payment method was, in my opinion, somewhat cumbersome (Western Union).

Did't get any response on the Iso though, happy to hear your suggestions on what to try next. Would like to try
cyclophosphamide tabletts but the seem impossible to get hold of without prescription.

Im wondering if different brands make a difference. I used isoprinosine from brandmedicines.com and didnt notice much but using Pharma5.com it eas more noticeable. It comes down to affordability but worth considering different brands i think. Plus i will use isoprinosine for 8 weeks and then go a few months without but its due to cost mostly and other things become more a priority.

Marylib

Did you get any benefit from this product and did you take it for a couple of months? I also have a very weak immune system and pick up way too many viruses and bacterial infections too.
Pam
Did you end having any adverse reactions? I am cautious about the manufacturer. Thanks!

bertiedog

Did you end having any adverse reactions? I am cautious about the manufacturer. Thanks!
I only tried half a tablet and very quickly felt very dizzy. I was a bit migraneous at the time so cannot say for sure that it was a reaction so will have to try it again when I am having a good spell (don't seem to get those for more than a day or so).

Pam

Marylib

yeah that pharm5 site looks suspect to me. i dont think its a legit pharmacy?

I think pharm5 is a brokerage run out of the UK. I get my ivabradine from a brokerage operating out of the UK

HeapsReal (don't know how to do the tagging thing) has been using pharm5. I wrote to them and asked who the manufacturer is. They replied that it is Teva Pharmaceuticals and is manufactured in Hungary, which is in the EU. I have friends from NZ who are living in Hungary and they report that they have no worries about the medications they receive there.

At one point there was concern about drugs from India. At the time I had a GP from Sri Lanka. I asked him about it and, and although he didn't quite roll his eyes at the question, he sighed a bit and said that drug manufacturers in India are required to follow the same procedures as the UK. NZ is now importing some meds from India for the general supply (this agency is called Pharmac.)

I used to get my isoprinosine from GoldPharma. Last I checked they no longer carry it. I do need an Rx to import it, because our Medsafe agency has been known to stop parcels from time to time (not always) and require an Rx from an NZ doctor before they will send it on to you.

At any rate, as soon as I get my Rx, I have decided to buy a small quantity from pharm5 at first. If for some reason things don't go as planned, I will not be out too much money. Well, any money is too much money for me, but isoprinosine is one of the few meds I have responded to. Immunovir (non-generic version) is available in NZ but it costs a bloody fortune, as it is not funded by Pharmac.