• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is this refeeding syndrome? Feet pain, bloodshot eyes

I'm having unexplained pain on the bottoms of my feet when I stand (mostly my heels), my eyes are slightly bloodshot and a few days ago when I blew my nose blood would come out -- though that seems to be healing.

I tooks adenosylcobalamin on and off for about five weeks then stopped last week because of these symptoms. For three weeks I took Thorne b basic complex then I stopped last week. Both improved my mood and motivation. I was on potassium gluconate during this time. I've also stopped most my other supplements. I'd been taking them much longer so I'm less inclined to blame them for my current symptoms. They include D, mag, k2, EPO, fish oil, C, A (25k iu). I recently added and still take zinc and copper.
Does this sound like refeeding syndrome? Can someone identify possible nutrients to work on? If this is a mineral deficiency can I correct with fulvic acid or a multimineral, so that I don't have to identify my specific deficiency?

A little about me: I have hyperacusis, light-sensitive migraines, pain in various locations, hypemobility syndrome and orthostatic intolerance. Not sure if this qualifies as ME...

Thanks kindly for any input.