• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Is it all in your neck?

Rufous McKinney

@Hubris ...thankyou for posting.

Something is going on in the upper neck/base of skull: has been a key issue in my opinion for 20 years or more and I remember the episode of 20/20. Where a surgeon widened the space at this juncture, relieving pressure and symptoms improved.

This area swells up in me: daily, for 30 years now. Inflamed and squeezed and painful and: things radiate from there.

My collagen is much weaker currently based upon my neck is popping and flopping all over the place and its generally becoming quite concerning. And it can result in sudden: wooshes, dizzy, tintinitus increasing, and just is not a good thing I am pretty sure.

Keep going with bone broth.

Rufous McKinney

hey do u have a link to those magnets

Here is a link to the site and the particular set of magnets I acquired and was quite happy with:

https://biomagscience.net/product/organ-group-therapy-biomagnetic-organ-therapy/. This price is fairly reasonable ; plus I just had to have my magnets back after loosing the whole collection.

We were involved years ago with the original company before all production shifted to China. (the fate of all production, it appears).

xrayspex

Here is a link to the site and the particular set of magnets I acquired and was quite happy with:

https://biomagscience.net/product/organ-group-therapy-biomagnetic-organ-therapy/. This price is fairly reasonable ; plus I just had to have my magnets back after loosing the whole collection.

We were involved years ago with the original company before all production shifted to China. (the fate of all production, it appears).
thank looks interesting! which ones do you put on your neck and what is your condition in cervical spine?

yea, why is that that China is manufacturing everything

Rufous McKinney

thank looks interesting! which ones do you put on your neck

The set of magnets I obtained and linked to above includes some instructional tips for general applications. That kit contained Six "Power Wafers" (larger, size of a quarter) and 4 "regular". And hypo-allergenic bandage material you can use to: wrap the magnets and apply them to the body.

You can use pairs of magnets: like I wrap them in a neck scarf and wear the scarf. Or you can clip them onto the collar of a shirt.

I tend to not use the Sternum location, near the heart. just to be careful here.

I have no specific diagnosis regarding cervical/spinal area. I just know things swell up there, and there is a squeeze and it aches and the pain and swelling is reduced with magnets.

I used them extensively, put inside a tight pair of compression socks, around my feet/ankle...to help heal a sprained ankle.

Lower back pain: helps.

Why China? 1) these are Rare Earth Magnets.....rare earth minerals are "rare" and mined...

2) well, Shark Tank. Great product! Everybody will want it! Now: go ship your whole production to China. Ship pollution to China. Line pocket with more profits here.