• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

(Ireland) ME/CFS Awareness Month talks by Dr. William Weir in Dublin and Galway

Dolphin

In case there are any Irish members who don't know about these talks:

ME/CFS Awareness Month talks by Dr. William Weir in Dublin and Galway

The title of both talks is: "25 years of experience with ME: past reflections, present difficulties and future possibilities.

Saturday, May 29

Mount Herbert Hotel, Herbert Road, off Lansdowne Road, Dublin 4, Republic of Ireland, 1pm

Irish ME/CFS Association, ME Awareness Month talk.

Speaker: Dr William Weir, ME medical expert and a consultant in infectious diseases, who sees patients privately in Harley Street, London, and in Northern Ireland.

Admission 5 Euro (on the door).

All welcome.

For more information: Irish ME/CFS Association, PO Box 3075, Dublin 2. Tel: (Dublin) 2350965 Email: info@irishmecfs.org Website: www.irishmecfs.org

------------

Sunday, May 30

Courtyard Hotel, Headford Point (just off the Kirwin Roundabout and near the Galway Shopping Centre), Galway, Republic of Ireland, 2pm

Irish ME/CFS Association in conjunction with the Galway ME Support Group, ME Awareness Month talk.

Speaker: Dr William Weir, ME medical expert and a consultant in infectious diseases, who sees patients privately in Harley Street, London, and in Northern Ireland.

Admission 5 Euro (on the door).

All welcome.

For more information: Irish ME/CFS Association, PO Box 3075, Dublin 2. Tel: (01) 2350965 Email: info@irishmecfs.org. Website: www.irishmecfs.org

Jenny

Thanks Tom.

Has anyone been a patient of William Weir? I've heard good things about him.

Jenny