• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Invest in ME centre fundraising reaches 25,000

Enid

Thanks for the call Kate - will do my usual - Invest in ME being our very best here.

Marco

Grrrrrrr!
Thanks Min

Just signed up in advance of placing an Amazon order.

Do you happen to know though if you can go through the main Amazon site or only through the Easyfundraising site?

You have to use the link on easyfundraising page, but you can download their toolbar. Then you can go straight to amazon & just click a button on the toolbar to trigger donation.

It's well worth doing, I've clocked up 100 in just over a year. I do all my shopping online, as I'm housebound & it soon mounts up.

anniekim

Give as You Live is great. I've raised 25.00 so far from online shopping since August. I'm housebound too so it does soon add up.

Give as You Live doesn't include Amazon though, so use easyfundraising for that which Invest in M.E also use.