• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Interesting story of complete healing at Be in Health Program

jenbooks

See here:

http://gloryfarms.org/attractions.html

I have considered this off and on, it's just that I am so *not* Christian, more a pantheist with a realistic streak...otoh, I have heard personal stories of complete recovery. I have an artist friend in Santa Fe who told me last year to please go there. She has EI. She can't travel there but a local therapist who was down to 80 pounds with seizures etc, went there and got well.

I doubt that everybody does, and there are different journeys for each of us, but I am sure this woman's story is completely real. And I don't think she had psychosomatic illness. She looked like many of us on this board, with added severe MCS to where she was sleeping in her car and couldn't eat foods or wear most clothing.

I read a story on Planet Thrive of a woman who had toxic mold poisoning, CFS etc, MCS, EMF, who was not able to sweat; after this program she could. But it was not the endpoint for her. She ended up in a rock house in Arizona.

Nonetheless, one must consider the spiritual and emotional underpinnings of disease.