• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Interesting case studies from Dr. John Chia's website (EV Med Research)

sometexan84

I found a list of ME/CFS case studies from Dr. John Chia's EV Med Research website that I had never seen before, they're quite interesting.

Apologies if you've seen these already, but they're new to me, so I thought I'd share.

There's 8 of them. And reading through them, it's crazy seeing so many similarities, like exact same occurrences as me, and same progression of events.

Website is https://www.evmedresearch.com/ and you'll see the links to Case Studies right at the top.

Treeman

I also noticed many similar points to my own story. Why or why with so many similar stories does it still remain a mystery the medical profession continue to ignore ME/CFS

sometexan84

I also noticed many similar points to my own story. Why or why with so many similar stories does it still remain a mystery the medical profession continue to ignore ME/CFS
Regarding these enterovirus stories...
Probably partly because of the handful of ME/CFS studies that did not find enterovirus in patients. But all the ME/CFS enterovirus studies are all over the place, using various detection techniques, using different specimen types, etc.

They should do more intestinal biopsy studies for enterovirus in ME/CFS.